Traveling

Where is collect my journey

Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

I'm Thai live and working in Bangkok

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Two day one night in Chiangmai - Short trip in rainy season

Today i was on flight DD 8300 to CNX, It leave Bangkok around 6.30 and it a bit delay which miss from the schedule around 20 minutes, I know it's normal.
120 baht for Airport Taxi from Chiangmai International Airport to Si yak Klang Vieng where the hotel that i booked located.

Parasol Inn (http://www.parasolinn.com) in the mid of the town and easy to get around by walk small hotel with cool asmosphere.

I was walked to Three King monument where is the first place i was visit. There still be the same as before that i was visit few year ago. Then i have chance to walk pass the old local style coffee shop but unfortunately they are closed.

I was create photo album for this trip that you can find it at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/loidonfaek/album?.dir=226ascd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/loidonfaek/my_photos

this trip i was visit Wat Prasing, Wat Chedi Laung where is not far from the hotel i was stay, I have visit local market and as well as Doi Suthep, now they have new cable car for anyone who do not enjoy to walk.

There was my short trip i was enjoy with friends at Nimmanhemin road at night, This road is new for small shop.

The 2nd day in Chiangmai in the rainy i was at the market and mostly spend in the city because it was rain and bored.

Nok Air brought me back to Bangkok at late night and arrived in Bangkok around mid night because of Delay from weather issue.

There was nice break of my life i hope i can get more holiday and spend the time in Chiangmai again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home